COMPLEX SOLUTIONS, FROM STEEL TO TITANIUM
At first glance even to the trained eye all fasteners may look the same and yet there are enormous differences in applications. The fastener‘s quality and suitability for a certain environment is determined by the material it is made of.
We have made a name for ourselves and we are recognized the world over as a fastener material specialist. This experience has been a major factor in our success and because of our long history of working with every conceivable metal fastener material, when it comes to special applications our knowledge is global.
The range of products manufactured can be made up with over 80 different materials just in the hot forging sector alone. Thanks to this broad knowledge and variety of material, we are well placed to supply every industrial segment requiring specialized fasteners.
Since we work with such a vast variety of materials we cater for every imaginable application
• Exotic materials for extremely corrosive environments for apparatus and reactors in chemical plants
• Low temperature resistant materials for nuclear fusion reactors or extreme climate environments and applications
• High temperature alloys as used in the production of turbines, and in chemical and petrochemical processes.
• Duplex and Nickel alloys according to standards NACE/API for use in upstream and midstream applications in oil and gas
industries as well as in marine technology.
• Alloyed high-grade structural steels and high strength QT (quenched and tempered) steel for mechanical engineering,
plant construction and apparatus manufacture
• High strength corrosion and acid resistant high alloys like HiMo88 for applications in high pressure and boiler plants as well
as in measuring and control technology
A FLEXIBLE AND RELIABLE GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF SPECIALIZED FASTENERS
With the reorganization of our process equipment the management team has focused its effort on sales, distribution and quality to enable us to be more flexible in our delivery scheduling to dovetail into our customer's production schedules and requirements.
As an one-stop shop we also arrange purchases through other companies. The addition of extra warehouse space will further enhance our complete package offer ably supported by agents in the BeNeLux countries as well as Spain, Italy, South Africa, Dubai and our facility in Australia.
TS – A PARTNER FOR DEMANDING MARKETS AND INDUSTRIES
• Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
• Gas and Steam Turbine Power Generation
• Gas and Diesel Engines
• Marine and Maritime Shipping Industry
• Mining and Heavy Engineering
• Nuclear Energy and Fusion Research
• Offshore and Subsea Technology
• Offshore Wind Turbine and Wind Power Industry
• Oil and Gas Industry including Process and Pipeline Equipment
• Pulp and Paper industry
• Valve, Pump and Flow control technology
OUR TECHNICAL EXPERTISE IS BASED ON:
• More than 125 qualified employees
• Systematic support and encouragement of training and continued education
of our employees
• The most advanced CNC-controlled turning equipment, milling and hotforging
machines available today
• Extraordinarily large variety of different materials, fastener sizes and thread